In accordance with the Standing Rules of the MUME Consortium (Article 13), the Scientific and Educational Advisory Council is the consultative and advisory body of the Consortium and is made up of a maximum of 22 people of renowned professional prestige in the activities that are the object of the
The functions of the Scientific and Educational Advisory Council are the following:
1. Proposing updating of activities of the museum projects and the interpretation centres.
2. Proposing the historiographic content of the activities as well as the general scientific and educational axes.
3. Defining the scientific, historical and educational contents.
4. Proposing relations with the scientific and educational community to guarantee the quality of the activities.
5. Reporting on the educational adaptation of the contents.
6. Fostering discursive renewal and reflection on the themes of the
7. Fostering, if necessary, the signing of cooperation agreements with other public and private bodies.
8. Issuing the other reports that the Board of Directors or the President require.
9. Helping the government and administrative departments of the body as required.
Members of the Scientific and Educational Advisory Council of MUME:
Jordi Font Agulló (Director of the
Agustí Alcoberro (Director of the Museum of the History of
Alícia Alted (Professor, UNED)
Roger Barrié (Historian linked to the Rivesaltes Memorial)
Martine Camiade (Professor at
Eduard Carbonell (Museologist, Member of the Institute of Cultural Heritage and Professor at
Geneviève Dreyfus-Armand (Researcher in Republican exile and former Director of the Contemporary International Documentation Library,
Rubèn Doll (Historian)
Jordi Gaitx (Historian and archivist)
Anna Maria Garcia (Professor at
Jordi Guixé (Doctor of History and Head of Projects and of the network Espais de Memòria de Catalunya / Memorial Democràtic de la Generalitat)
Salomó Marquès (Professor at
Josep Maria Murià (Historian and former President of the Colegio de Jalisco in
Enric Pujol (Doctor of History and exhibition curator)
Francesc Vilanova (Professor at the Autonomous
Members of the Scientific and Educational Advisory Council of the Walter Benjamin Memorial Site in Portbou:
Xavier Antich (Lecturer in History and Aesthetic Ideas and Director of the Master in Communication and Art Criticism at the Universitat de Girona)
Enzo Traverso (Historian and Lecturer in Contemporary History at the Université de Picardie Jules Verne (
Àngel Quintana (Lecturer in History and Theory of Cinema at the UdG and cinema critic)
Fina Birulés (Lecturer in Philosophy at the Universitat de Barcelona)
Francesc Abad (Visual artist)
Jordi Llovet (Professor of Theory of Literature and Comparative Literature at the Universitat de Barcelona)
Erdmut Wizisla (Director of the Walter Benjamin Archiv in